Buy Triluma Cream 15 gm Online
Triluma Cream 15 gm is used to treat melasma, which contains a variety of different medications. It promotes rapid skin rejuvenation. It soothes itchiness, edoema, and redness.
Use Triluma Cream according to your doctor’s dosage and time recommendations. Hands should be washed before using this medication. Before using, it is important to review the label for instructions.
The use of this medication should not exceed the prescribed dosage. If you have any known sensitivities to this medication, let your doctor know. This medication frequently causes burning, irritability, itching, and redness at the application site.
Please visit your doctor if any of these adverse effects or any other symptoms that you believe are being caused by this medication last for an extended period of time. Tell your doctor if you’re expecting or if you have any other illnesses. Breastfeeding mothers should not use this medication.
Uses of Triluma Cream 15 gm
Three medications found in Triluma Cream that are Fluocinolone acetonide (a steroid), Hydroquinone (a skin-lightening or bleaching agent), and Tretinoin (a type of Vitamin A or retinoids used to treat melasma). The steroid fluocinolone acetonide prevents the body from producing particular chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that cause itchy, puffy, and red skin. Hydroquinone is a member of the group of skin-lightening substances that acts by reducing the production of melanin, a skin pigment that causes skin to darken. Tretinoin is a member of the group of retinoids (artificial forms of vitamin A) that increase skin cell renewal, aiding in the natural exfoliation of the epidermis.
Side effects of Triluma Cream 15 gm
Most of the side effects are minor and very common but a few of them can be very dangerous such as –
- Redness of the skin
- Skin peeling
- Burning sensation on the application area
Direction for use
The usage of this ointment is strictly for external parts only. Use it in the quantity and time recommended by your doctor. Before using, read the label for instructions carefully. Apply the cream after cleaning and drying the afflicted area. If your hands are not in the affected area, wash your hands after applying.
How does Triluma Cream 15 gm work?
Hydroquinone, Tretinoin, and Fluocinolone Acetonide are the three medications included in Triluma Cream, that treat melasma (dark spots on the skin). Hydroquinone lightens the skin. It lessens the quantity of melanin, a skin pigment that contributes to skin darkening. Vitamin A in the form of retinol helps the skin regenerate more quickly. The steroid fluocinolone acetonide prevents the body from producing particular chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that cause itchy, puffy, and red skin.
- Please let your doctor know if you are allergic to Triluma Cream 15 gm or any other medications.
- Before using this cream, it is advisable to speak with a doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, or planning a pregnancy.
- Children under the age of 12 should not use Triluma Cream 15 gm. Applying this to wounds or ulcerated skin is not advised.
- While using this cream, stay out of the sun as it may make your skin more susceptible to sunlight and result in sunburn.
- If not directed otherwise by your doctor, do not bandage or cover the treated area. As the fabric (bedding, clothing, and dressings) in touch with Triluma Cream 15 mg readily catches fire and burns, avoid smoking and staying close to open flames.
- Before taking Triamcinolone, let your doctor know if you have asthma, a sulfite allergy, rosacea (redness and frequently small, pus-filled bumps on the face), acne, skin thinning, perioral dermatitis (redness and swelling of the skin around the mouth), genital itching, chickenpox, diabetes, cold sores, ulcerated skin, warts, shingles (a viral infection that causes a painful rash).
- This cream is only prescribed to pregnant patients if the doctor finds that the benefits exceed the dangers. Its safety in pregnant women is unknown, hence consult a doctor before taking if you are pregnant.
- It also can get secreted in breast milk. Before using this cream when nursing, please talk to a doctor.
- Consult a doctor if you have any questions about using this cream in people with liver problems.
- Consult a doctor if you have any questions about using this cream in kidney disease patients.
- If you face any kind of burning or skin discomfort after the application of this cream then immediately inform your doctor about this.
It might be possible that you might miss a dose or forget a dose, take the upcoming dose on the scheduled time, skip the forgotten one and take it as soon as you remember.
Never double the dose in any case, it might harm your skin and make the condition worse than before. If in case you have overdosed and feel some other symptoms then immediately contact the doctor.
Follow these tips to cure your condition earlier:
- Wear long-sleeved clothing, and sunglasses whenever you go outside in the sweltering sun for added protection in addition to using Triluma Cream. To prevent the sun from damaging your face, put on a wide-brimmed hat.
- Without a doctor’s instruction, avoid covering the area being treated with airtight dressings like bandages.
- To combat skin dryness during therapy, use moisturizer frequently.
- To reduce pigmentation, you can also use a few secure cosmetics (after speaking with your doctor).
- Even while it doesn’t remove spots, regular exercise can elevate your mood and boost your sense of self. After the workout, immediately take a shower.
- Avoid using skincare items that irritate the skin, such as astringents, lime, spices, alcohol, harsh soaps, hair removers or waxes, hair colors or permanent chemicals, and skin cleansers or shampoos.
- Use of this should not exceed 6–8 weeks without a doctor’s prescription.
- Complete the dosage course, do not stop using it suddenly.
- Inform your doctor if you are using any other ointment and medicines to avoid interactions with other medicines.
Above mentioned tips will help your medications to work more effectively.