Achieve longer, fuller and thicker eyelashes with Careprost Every woman in this world desires to achieve longer, fuller, and thicker eyelashes to look much more beautiful. When we look at the pictures of celebrities and models, we are amazed by their perfect eyelashes that make their eyes look so mesmerizing. However, it is a big struggle for people to achieve such an ideal look at their homes. Clinically tested and approved, the high-performance Careprost Bimatoprost eye solution enhances the overall appearance of lashes within just a few weeks of the regular and appropriate application. Although this ophthalmic solution is generally considered to be safe for the majority of the people, it is strictly meant to be utilized under the supervision of the clinical expert. Now see details below how to apply careprost
How Careprost works?
The Careprost 0.03 % ophthalmic solution is highly effective in reducing intraocular pressure (IOP). The eye drops treat the condition of glaucoma, which takes place when fluid (aqueous humor) gets accumulated within the eyes. The high pressure damages the optic nerves causing a gradual loss of the vision. The Careprost eye drops to enhance the flow or the drainage of fluid from the eyes, thereby reducing the intraocular pressure. This eye medication is also effectively used in treating the condition of hypotrichosis, in which there is insufficient growth of the hair on your eyelashes.
How to apply Careprost?
Follow the underlined steps for how to apply careprost ophthalmic eye solution
- Once you get your eye medicine, the first thing you have to do is to check out its expiry date and ensure that the product is ready for use.
- Wash your hands and face with a mild cleanser. Just dap the face with a towel and pat it dry.
- Pick up the bottle, shake solution present in it well and now open the cap of your medicine.
- Put one drop on your applicator brush, which generally comes along with this product. If your eye drops don’t come with the one, then you can buy a sterile and thin eyeliner brush for applying the solution to the linings of your lashes.
- Never use the serum for the lower lash line as it automatically spread to your lower lash once you will blink your eye.
- Now carefully apply the ophthalmic solution by using the applicator brush. Be cautious while applying the Careprost Bimatoprost solution and don’t expose other parts of the skin to this medication. Immediately wipe it off in case a portion of your skin gets exposed to it.
- After the use of medicine, you have to close the lid. Store the bottle in a cool and moisture-free place.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying eye drops for avoiding an unwanted exposure of your skin to it.
- Consider applying the Careprost before your bedtime.
Careprost Eyelash Serum Application Routine
For achieving the best results from this eye medicine, you have to apply it regularly and be highly patient. Experts suggest that it is best to apply it before bedtime. Since this particular eye solution might take a few of the months for demonstrating results, thus it is crucial not to stop the application of this ophthalmic solution abruptly. In most of the cases, it needs to be applied for almost two to three times per week for about 3 to 5 months for achieving the desired results. However in case, you miss out its scheduled dosage, never double dosage for the next scheduled day.
Side effects of Careprost eye drops
This eye medication may cause some adverse effects which might or might not be severe. The application of the Careprost Eyelash Serum may result in the following side effects
- Burning sensation in eyes
- Eye irritation
- Light sensitivity
- Eye dryness
- Iris pigmentation
- Visual alterations
- Conjunctival Edema
Please inform your doctor fast when you experience any of these adverse effects which remain with you for a longer duration. Always apply Careprost eye drops 0.03 % as per the recommendation of the physician for minimizing the probability of the occurrence of any of these side effects.
You should always use Careprost eye drops 0.03 % as per the recommendation made by the doctor. Never use drops when you are holding the contact lenses. The ingredient Bimatoprost may get absorbed into the contact lenses. Also, you must give a break for a minimum period of 15 minutes for fixing up your lenses after the application of this medicine. Also, make sure that you embrace a high level of hygiene before applying the medication as the probability of stains is found to be quite high.
Is Careprost safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
It has not been tested on nursing or expecting mothers yet, so its adverse effects are not known. You should not use it when you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
What are the components present in Careprost?
The primary and most active component present in this eye medicine is Bimatoprost. Apart from that it also contains benzalkonium chloride, sodium phosphate along with citric acid in water.
How much time will Careprost take to show its effect?
It will take around 3 to 4 weeks for the positive effects to become noticeable. The final result can be observed in between 12 to 16 weeks.